About Me

June 22-July 10 we will be in the Czech Republic to partner with Frydlant Church and do an English Camp. We will post periodically to update you all who are supporting us back home!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

From Dakota

Well, now that that our trip is coming to an end, I would just like to say thanks to everyone that supported me both before and during my stay in the Czech Republic. During this trip, I was really able to appreciate the way that God has been working around the world and. While at English and during my stay with a host family, I was also able to see how similar Czech is to the United States, and at the same time see how different the countries are.

PS - this is me with 2 members of the Canadian Olympic Track and field, they are staying at our hotel in Prague

No comments: