About Me

June 22-July 10 we will be in the Czech Republic to partner with Frydlant Church and do an English Camp. We will post periodically to update you all who are supporting us back home!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

From Ben Floyd

Through this trip I have learned a lot of things about me and about God. First of all I learned that prayer really can change someone’s life. Through the week we prayed that God could open their hearts to accept him. It may not have been immediate change but just the fact that some of them were asking really in depth questions about God and Christianity really showed that God was present there. I also, through this trip became a lot closer to God in general. I have been praying for our team and the students and it really showed. The hour of prayer that we did through the week at camp really was a great way to connect with God. In our area with all of life’s busyness you really do loose touch with God. Here our main focus was to serve God and it really makes a difference. As I was here I felt like I was really doing Gods work. Though I can’t say that I personally changed anyone’s life I believe that I did help to have some of my students question God and Christianity. I really do hope that God continues to give them questions that may be answered.

No comments: