About Me

June 22-July 10 we will be in the Czech Republic to partner with Frydlant Church and do an English Camp. We will post periodically to update you all who are supporting us back home!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

sitting on the porch with the guys....

So Kyle wanted to do a group blog…
Here we go, Ben R, Tyler H, Ben F, Kyle K, Dakota, Chris G, and myself.

Question: “Kyle, what do you want to blog about”

Answer: “our day, potty stories, sleeping, the train, and others about potties”

Kyle adds: “we woke up too early, like 7:30 early. The Cappuccinos where already there, the Parks’ quickly came, but the other girls, where still out cold, now that’s too early”

Dakota adds: “we forgot our tram tickets, not our fault though, so we had a runner sprint back for it”

Chris adds: “we sat on a train, I’ve got nothing to add, what are we doing again”

Ben R adds: “tell them about that interesting toilet on the train, you know the one we took a picture of”

Tyler adds: “ummmm, that old guy was funny, you know the 82 year old who sat with me on the train and posed for a picture”

[Tyler just burped and it was disgusting, sorry mom’s we’ll try and teach him better]

[Matt just farted, he felt bad for people laughing at Tyler]

Ben F. adds “it was really funny watching you (matt) trying to squeeze by the big guy on the train, there was defiantly some belly rubs going on”

Brittany adds: “I don’t’ know, oh you’re actually going to write that (yep)”

Pearl adds “Guys I think we need to head back to the hotel, serious we should be leaving soon”

Ok, so there’s some of our thoughts,

PS - Kyle’s having fun blogging and here’ the video....
More
Add
Related Feeds Related Feeds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! So it sounds like you're having a great time, I have to admit I'm jealous and I miss it.. all the little fun randomness. Hey matt and pearl and whoever else, I'll be in Prague tomorrow morning, from around 9:00 ish to 12 ish. He has to get a blood test. Brad said you guys were at the krystal so if you want to see Pavel we might be able to make it work. His cell number is 420607617420. I havn't really talked to him about it yet so we'll see but it would be great to see you guys. Alright well I hope you all continue to have a blast and I'll be praying for you! Tessa